Computer Science & Engineering
1) Sinha Roy, Diptendu, Behera, Ranjit K, Reddy, K. Hemant Kumar, Buyya, Rajkumar, (2018) “A Context-Aware, Fog Enabled Scheme for Real-Time, Cross-Vertical IoT Applications”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal (Accepted).
2) Reddy, K. Hemant Kumar, Hussain, Mir Wajahat, Paik, Subhendu Sekhar, Sinha Roy, Diptendu, (2018) “A Counter Based Approach to Intelligent Data Placement in Hadoop Clusters”, Cluster Computing (Springer), (Accepted)
3) Reddy, K. H. K, Pandey, Vishal, Roy, D. S, (2018), A Novel Entropy Based Dynamic Data Placement Strategy for Data Intensive Applications in Hadoop Clusters, International Journal of Big Data Intelligence, Inderscience Publication
4) Rao, Nalluri MadhuSudana, Krithivasan Kannan, Xiao-zhi Gao, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Novel classifiers for intelligent disease diagnosis with multi-objective parameter evolution.” Computers & Electrical Engineering 67 (2018): 483-496.
5) Behera, Ranjit Kumar, K. Hemant Kumar Reddy, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “Modeling and assessing reliability of serviceoriented internet of things.” International Journal of Computers and Applications (2018): 1-12.
6) Reddy, K. Hemant Kumar, Geetika Mudali, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “A novel coordinated resource provisioning approach for cooperative cloud market.” Journal of Cloud Computing 6, no. 1 (2017): 8.
7) Nalluri, M. R., & Roy, D. S. (2017). Hybrid Disease Diagnosis Using Multiobjective Optimization with Evolutionary Parameter Optimization. Journal of healthcare engineering, 2017.
8) P.L. Thangkhiew, K. Datta, “Scalable In-Memory Mapping of Boolean Functions in Memristive Crossbar Array Using Simulated Annealing”, Journal of Systems Architecture, DOI: 10.1016/j.sysarc.2018.07.002, 2018 (Accepted).
9) L. Marbaniang, K. Datta, “Efficient Design of Quantum Circuits using Nearest Neighbor Constraint in 3D Architecture”, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 1950084:1-1950084:19, 2019, DOI: 10.1142/S0218126619500841, 2018 (Accepted).
10) P.L. Thangkhiew, R. Gharpinde, K. Datta, “Efficient Mapping of Boolean Functions to Memristor Crossbar using MAGIC NOR Gates”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I: Regular Papers, Vol. 65, No. 8, pp. 2466-2476, August 2018.
11) R. Gharpinde, P.L. Thangkhiew, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “A Scalable In-Memory Logic Synthesis Approach using Memristor Crossbar”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 355-366, February 2018.
12) Kole, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “A New Heuristic for N-Dimensional Nearest Neighbor Realization of a Quantum Circuit”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 182-192, January 2018.
13) “Parallel Reachability Analysis of Hybrid Systems in XSpeed”, A. Gurung, R. Ray, E. Bartocci, S. Bogomolov and R. Grosu, To appear in the International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer (STTT). Springer [SCI].
14) Shubham Singh, Akhilendra Pratap,” Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Storage”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, April 2018. (Accepted).
15) Surmila Thokchom and Dilip Kr. Saikia, “Privacy Preserving and Public Auditable Integrity Checking on Dynamic Cloud Data”, International journal of Network Security (Accepted).
16) Deepak Kumar, Prabir Saha and Anup Dandapat, “Vedic algorithm for cubic computation and VLSI implementation”, Elsevier Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol./Issue : 20/5, pp. 1494-1499, 2017.
17) D. Kumar, P. Saha and A. Dandapat, “Hardware Implementation of Methodologies of Fixed Point Division Algorithms”, International Journal on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems, Vol.10, No.3, pp.630-645, 2017.
18) P. Saha, and D. Kumar, “A new algorithm for the computation of the decimals of inverse”, Scientia Iranica journal, Vol.24, No.3, pp.1363-1372, 2017.
1) Singh Akhilendra Pratap, Kumar, G. Hemant, Paik, Subhendu Sekhar, Sinha Roy, Diptendu, “Storage and Analysis of Synchrophasor Data for Event Detection in Indian Power System Using Hadoop Ecosystem.” In 2018 Proceedings of International Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GUCON 2018), (Accepted).
2) Pradhan, Buddhadeb, Nandi, Arijit, Sinha Roy, Diptendu, Hui, Nirmal Kumar. “A Game Theoretic Group Coordination Strategy for multi Robot Navigation” In 2018 Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Soft Computing Applications (SOFA 2018), (Accepted)
3) Mudali, Geetika, Diptendu Sinha Roy, and K. Hemant Kumar Reddy. “QoS Aware Heuristic Provisioning Approach for Cloud Spot Instances.” In 2017 International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), pp. 73-78. IEEE, 2017.
4) Mishra, Jyotirmaya, Jitendra Sheetlani, K. Hemant K. Reddy, and Diptendu Sinha Roy. “A Novel Edge-Supported Cost-Efficient Resource Management Approach for Smart Grid System.” In Progress in Computing, Analytics and Networking, pp. 369-380. Springer, Singapore, 2018.
5) Paik, Subhendu Sekhar, Rajat Subhra Goswami, D. S. Roy, and K. Hemant Reddy. “Intelligent Data Placement in Heterogeneous Hadoop Cluster.” In International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies, pp. 568-579. Springer, Singapore, 2017.
6) S. Shirinzadeh, K. Datta, R. Drechsler, “Logic Design using Memristors: An Emerging Technology (Embedded Tutorial)”, 48th Intl. Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL), Linz, Austria, May 2018.
7) A. Zulehner, P.M.N. Rani, K. Datta, R. Wille, I. Sengupta, “Generalizing the Concept of Scalable Reversible Circuit Synthesis for Multiple-valued Logic, 48th Intl. Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL), Linz, Austria, May 2018.
8) P.M.N. Rani, A. Kole, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “Improved Decomposition of Multiple-Control Ternary Toffoli Gates Using Muthukrishnan-Stroud Quantum Gates”, 9th Intl. Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 202-213, Kolkata, India, 2017.
9) L. Marbaniang, A. Kole, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “Design of Efficient Quantum Circuits Using Nearest Neighbor Constraint in 2D Architecture”, 9th Intl. Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 248-253, Kolkata, India, 2017.
10) A. Kole, R. Wille, K. Datta, I. Sengupta , “Test pattern generation effort evaluation of reversible circuits ”, 9th Intl. Conference on Reversible Computation, pp. 162-175, Kolkata, India, 2017.
11) A. Kole, P.M.N. Rani, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, R. Drechsler, “Exact Synthesis of Ternary Reversible Functions Using Ternary Toffoli Gates”, 47th Intl. Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL), pp. 179-184, Novi Sad, Serbia, 2017.
12) A. Kole, K. Datta, “Improved NCV Gate Realization of Arbitrary Size Toffoli Gates”, 30th Intl. Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), pp 289-294, Hyderabad, India, 2017.
13) S. Burman, P. Rangababu, K. Datta, “Development of Dynamic Reconfigurable implementation of AES on FPGA platform”, 2nd Intl. Conference on Devices in Integrated Circuits (DevIC) pp-247-251, Kalyani, India.
14) A. Kole, K. Datta, R. Wille, I. Sengupta, “A nearest neighbour quantum cost metric for the reversible circuit level”, IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), Nov 2017, Penang, Malayasia.
15) P.L. Thangkhiew, R. Gharpinde, D.N. Yadav, K. Datta, I. Sengupta, “Efficient implementation of adder circuits in memristive crossbar array”, IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), Nov 2017, Penang, Malayasia.
16) “Planar Projection of Polytopes using Hough Transforms”, A. Gurung and R. Ray, IEEE International Conference CONECCT, Bangalore, March 16-18, 2018.
17) Shubham Singh, Surmila Thokchom, “Public integrity auditing for shared dynamic data”, 6th International conference on Smart Computing and Communication (ICSCC-2017), NIT Kurukshetra, 7-8 Dec 2017 .
18) Sutirtha Chakraborty, Shubham Singh, Surmila Thokchom, “Integrity checking using third party auditor in Cloud storage”, 2018 11th International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, 2-4 August 2018.
19) S. Roy, D. Kumar, A. Dandapat and P. Saha, “Discretized Sinusoidal Waveform Generators for Signal Processing Applications,” accepted in International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI 2018), Tirunelveli, India, 11-12 May 2018.
20) P. Sahu, B. Khamari, B. Balabantaray and B. B. Biswal, “Geodesic Approach For Trajectory Planning Of Mobile Robot Manipulators”, International Conference on Recent Innovations & Developments in Mechanical Engineering (IC-RIDME 2018), (Accepted).
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
1) S. Mishra and A. Dandapat, Energy-efficient adaptive match-line controller for large-scale associative storage, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, Vol.-64, Issue No.-6, PageNos -710-714, 2017.
2) T. V. Mahendra, S. Mishra, and A. Dandapat, Self-controlled high performance pre-charge free content addressable memory, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, Vol.-PP, Issue No.-99, PageNos -1-5, 2017.
3) S. Mishra, T. V. Mahendra, J. Saikia, and A. Dandapat, A Low-Overhead Dynamic TCAM with Pipelined Read-Restore Refresh Scheme, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, Vol.-PP, Issue No.-99, Page Nos -1-22, 2017.
4) D. Kumar, P. Saha and A. Dandapat, Vedic Algorithm for Cubic Computation and VLSI Implementation, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Elsevier, Vol.-XX, Issue No.-XX, Page Nos –XX, 2017.
5) V. Anil Kumar, Ch. V. Rama Rao, and Anirban Dutta, Performance analysis of blind source separation using canonical correlation, Springer, Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, Vol.37, Issue No.2, Page Nos -658-673, 2018.
6) A. Sarkhel; S. R. B. Chaudhuri, Compact Quad-Band Polarization-Insensitive Ultrathin Metamaterial Absorber With Wide Angle Stability, IEEE Antenna & Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol.-16, Page Nos -3240 – 3244, 2017.
7) Satabdy Jena, Gayadhar Panda, Rangababu Peesapati, FPGA based implementation for Improved control scheme of gridconnected PV system with three-phase three-level NPC-VSI, International Journal of Circuit Theory Applications (IJCTA), Willey Blackwell, Vol.-Early Access, Page Nos -1-26, 2018.
8) Sasidhar M, Pradeep Rathore, Rangababu Peesapati, Decimal Multiplication using Compressor based-BCD to Binary Converte, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (Elsevier), Vol.-Early Access, Page Nos -1-6, 2018.
9) Swamy Baldev, Shukla Kaustub, Sushanta Gogai, Pradeep Rathore, Rangababu Peesapati, Design and Implementation of Efficient Streaming Deblocking and SAO Filter for HEVC Decoder, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol.-64, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -127-135, 2018
10) Smitha Joyce Pinto, Gayadhar Panda, Rangababu Peesapati, An Implementation of Hybrid Control Strategy for Distributed Generation System Interface Using Xilinx System Generator, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol.-13, Issue No.-5, Page Nos -2735-2745, 2017.
11) Kirankumar Anumandla, Rangababu Peesapati, Samrat L Saba, Hardware Implementation of Multi-Objective Differential Evolution algorithm: A Case Study of Spectrum Allocation in Cognitive Radio Networks, International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications (Inderscience), Vol.-8, Issue No.-4, Page Nos -241-253, 2017.
12) Rangababu Peesapati, Sonketa Das, Swamy Baldev, Shaik Rafi Ahamed, Design of Streaming Deblocking Filter for HEVC Decoder, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol.-63, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -1-9, 2017.
13) S. Majumdar, S. Majumder, A. Kakati, Effect of Aluminum Wet Etching on GaAs and Poly-DiMethyl Siloxane Substrate: Surface Morphology and Topography Analysis, Materials Focus, Vol.-7, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -45-49, 2018.
14) V. Kumar, K. L. Baishnab and B. Kumar, A Novel Shared Active Pixel Architecture (SAPA) with Low Dark Current and High FillFactor (FF) for CMOS Image Sensors, Journal of Low Power Electronics, Vol.-13, Issue No.-3, Page Nos -490-496, 2017.
15) S. D. Thabaha, M. Sonowal, P. Saha On the Design of Efficient Residue-to-Binary Converters Procedia Computer Science, Volume 132, Pages 816-82, 2018.
16) B.Pushpa Devi, Kh. Maglem Singh, Sudipta Roy, New Copyright Protection Scheme for Digital Images Based on Visual Cryptography, IETE Journal of Research, Vol 63, Issue 6, Page No. 870-880, 2017.
1) V. M. Tripathi, S. Mishra, J. Saikia, and A. Dandapat, A Low-Voltage 13T Latch-Type Sense Amplifier with Regenerative Feedback for Ultra Speed Memory Access, 2017 30th International Conference on VLSI Design and 2017 16th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), Period –Jan, Place –Hyderabad, India, Page -341-346, 2017.
2) Puja ghosh, Rangababu P, Design and Implementation of Ternary Content Addressable Memory (TCAM) based Hierarchical Motion Estimation for Video Processing, International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test, Period -29-06-2017 to 2-07- 2017, Place –IIT Roorkee, Page -742-750, 2017.
3) Rituparna Choudary, Rangababu P, Design and Implementation of Mixed Parallel and Dataflow Architecture for Intra-prediction Hardware in HEVC Decoder, International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test, Period -29-06-2017 to 2-07-2017, Place –IIT Roorkee, Page -557-569, 2017.
4) S. Gautam, A.Gupta, S. Majumdar, A. Patraa, R. Dhabalia, J. Teraiya, Prediction of particulate matter concentration profile in an opencast copper mine in India using an artificial neural network model, Recycle – International conference on waste management, IIT Guwahati, 2018.
5) M. Khalid, S. Majumdar, M.J. Siddiqui, Reduction of hardware complexity of digital circuits by threshold logic gates using RTDs, 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems, Ahemdabad, 2018.
6) R.U. Ahamed, P. Saha, “Modeling of Threshold Voltage and Subthreshold Current for P-Channel Symmetric Double-Gate MOSFET in Nanoscale Regime” IEEE iNIS, 2017, pp. 179-183, Dec. 2017.
7) R. Kant and V. Kumar, “Approximate Computing for Machine Learning”, 2nd International Conference on Communication, Computing and Networking, Chandigarh, India, March 29-30, 2018.
Department of Electrical Engineering
1) Smitha Joyce Pinto, Gayadhar Panda and Rangababu Peesapati, “An Implementation of Hybrid Control Strategy for Distributed Generation System Interface Using Xilinx System Generator”, IEEE Transactions on industrial informatics, 2017, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 2735-2745.
2) Bonu Ramesh Naidu, Gayadhar Panda and Pierluigi Siano “A Self-Reliant DC Microgrid: Sizing, Control, Adaptive Dynamic Power Management, and Experimental Analysis”, IEEE Transactions on industrial informatics, 2018, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3300- 3313.
3) Moushumi Patowary, Gayadhar Panda, Bonu Ramesh Naidu and Bimal C. Deka “ANN-based adaptive current controller for on-grid DG system to meet frequency deviation and transient load challenges with hardware implementation” IET Renewable Power Generation, 2018, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 61-71.
4) Moushumi Patowary, Gayadhar Panda, and Bimal C. Deka “An adaptive current control-detuned harmonics elimination schemes for enhancement of power quality in RES interfaced AC-grid network” Elsevier, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 2018, vol. 25, pp.11-23.
5) Satabdy Jena, Gayadhar Panda, and P. Rangababu, “FPGA based implementation for Improved control scheme of gridconnected PV system with three-phase three-level NPC-VSI” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, Wiley,feb 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/cta.2448.
6) Priyabat Garanayak and Gayadhar Panda, “An adaptive linear neural network with least mean M-estimate weight updating rule employed for harmonics identification and power quality monitoring”, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, SAGE journal, 2017, pp. 1–14.
7) P.S.puhan, P.K.Ray & G.Panda “A Comparative Analysis of Artificial Neural Network and Synchronous detection Controller to improve power quality in Single Phase System” International Journal of Power Electronics, Inderscience” Accepted, 2017.
8) Agamani Chakraborty, Debabrata Roy, Pradip Kr Sadhu, Ankur Ganguly, Atanu Banerjee “An Interference of High Frequency Series Resonant Inverter in Domestic Induction Heater Estimation in Emission Control Using FEM ”- Journal of Power Technologies, Vol.97, No.4, December, 2017,pp.283-288.
9) Sanjoy Debbarma, Rituraj Shrivastwa, Grid Frequency Support from V2G Aggregators and HVDC Links in Presence of Nonsynchronous Units, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol.-NA, pp. 1-10, 2018. (Accepted for Publication).
10) Arunima Dutta, Sanjoy Debbarma, “Frequency Regulation in Deregulated Market Using Vehicle-to-Grid Services in Residential Distribution Network”, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol.- NA, pp. 1-9, 2017 (Accepted for Publication)
11) P. P Singh, J. P. Singh, and B. K. Roy, “NAC-based Synchronisation and Anti-synchronisation Between Hyperchaotic and Chaotic Systems, Its Analogue Circuit Design and Application,” IETE Journal of Research, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 1-17, 2017.
12) V. Kumar, E. Tiwari, V. K. Chauhan, and P. P. Singh, Hybrid Synchronisation of Vallis Chaotic Systems Using Nonlinear Active Control, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 7, no. 2.21, pp. 50-52, 2018.
13) Anand Kumar and P. P. Singh, Synchronisation of Unified Chaotic Systems using Nonlinear Active Control Technique and Its Comparative Performance Analysis, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 139-144, 2018.
14) P. P. Singh and B. K. Roy, Comparative performances of synchronisation between different classes of chaotic systems using three control techniques, Annual Reviews in Control, vol. 45, pp. 152-165, 2018.
15) R. Roy, K. K. Prabhakar and P. Kumar, “Core-loss calculation in different parts of induction motor,” in IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1664-1674, 11 2017.
16) Shaik Affijulla and Praveen Tripathy, “Development of Dictionary based Phasor Estimator Suitable for P-class Phasor Measurement Unit”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. In Press, pp. 1-13, 2018. (10.1109/ TIM.2018.2824545)
17) Shaik Affijulla and Praveen Tripathy, “A Robust Fault Detection and Discrimination Technique for Lines”, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. In Press, pp. 1-11, 2017. (10.1109/TSG.2017.2709546)
18) M. Ghosh, G.K. Panda, P.K. Saha, Analysis of Chaos and Bifurcation Due to Slotting-Effect and Commutation in a Current Discontinuous Permanent Magnet Brushed DC Motor Drive, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, Vol.-65, Issue No.-3, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2017.2745446
19) M. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, Hybrid Computational Mechanical Sensorless Fuzzified Technique for Speed Estimation of Permanent Magnet Direct Current Brushed Motor, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, Vol.-65, Issue No.- 6, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ TIE.2017. 2767553
20) S. Ghosh, M. Ghosh, G.K. Panda, P.K. Saha, Mechanical Contact-Less Computational Speed Sensing Approach of PWM Operated PMDC Brushed Motor: A Slotting-Effect
and Commutation Phenomenon Incorporated Semi-Analytical Dynamic Model Based Approach, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS--II: EXPRESS BRIEFS, Vol.-65, Issue No.-1, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2017.2699080
21) M. Ghosh, S. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, Sensorless Speed Estimation of Permanent Magnet DC Brushed Motor Considering the Effect of Armature Teeth-Slots and Commutation, IET POWER ELECTRONICS, Vol.-10, Issue No.-12, 2017. http://dx.doi. org/10.1049/iet-pel.2016.0634
22) Ksh. Milan Singh, “Simultaneous Estimation of Moving-Vibration Parameters by Sliding Goertzel Algorithm in PLL Technique,” IEEE Trans. Instrumentation & Measurement., 2018. (Early Access).
1) Vulisi Narendra Kumar, Gayadhar Panda “FPGA Implementation of Power Management Algorithm for Wind Energy Storage System with Kalman Filter MPPT Technique” 31st International Conference on VLSI Design and 2018 17th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), 2018, pp.449-450.
2) Smitha Joyce Pinto, Gayadhar Panda “Combinational control scheme for utility interactive inverter system” IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference (ITEC-India), 2017, pp.1-6.
3) Smitha Joyce Pinto, Gayadhar Panda, “Performance assessment of islanding detection using complex wavelet in a three-phase utility interactive inverter system” IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2017, pp. 1-6.
4) Vulisi Narendra Kumar, Bonu Ramesh Naidu, Gayadhar Panda “Hardware-in-loop validation of a dynamic control employed for a hybrid DC microgrid incorporating high gain DC-DC power stages” IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2017, pp.1-6.
5) Bonu Ramesh Naidu, Gayadhar Panda “A hybrid fuel cell-supercapacitor system employing adaptive control to overcome fuel starvation phenomenon of fuel cell” IEEE Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies (i-PACT), 2017, pp.1-5.
6) Pratap Sekhar Puhan, Pravat Kumar Ray; Gayadhar Panda “Performance improvement of shunt active power filter with combined control technique”, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends & Innovation in ICT (ICEI), 2017, pp. 56-61.
7) S.K.Prince, K.Panda, V. Narendra Kumar and Gayadhar Panda, “Power Quality Enhancement in a Distribution Network Using PSO Assisted Kalman Filter – Based Shunt Active Power Filter”, in ENGINEER INFINITE e-TechNxt-2018, march 13-14, Pune. [Presented].
8) Satabdy Jena, Gayadhar Panda and Pierluigi Siano, “HIL based Coordinated Control of grid interfaced Distributed Generation assisted Battery Swapping Station”, INDICON-2017.
9) Chiranjit Sain, P K Biswas, Atanu Banerjee, Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban- “An Efficient Flux Weakening Control Strategy of a Speed Controlled Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive for Light Electric Vehicle Applications”- published in the proceedings of the IEEE Calcutta Conference, 2017 (CALCON 2017), 2-3 December, 2017, 10.1109/CALCON.2017.8280744. pp.304-308.
10) Arunima Dutta, Sanjoy Debbarma, “Contribution of Electric Vehicles for Frequency Regulation in Presence of Diverse Power Sources and Transmission Links”, ICIT 2018, Period -February, Place -Lyon, France, 2018.
11) Ksh. Milan Singh; Sanjoy Debbarma, Piyush Pratap Singh, “Doppler velocity measurement using closed-loop Goertzel algorithm in PLL technique”, ICIT 2018, Period -February, Place -Lyon, France, 2018.
12) J. Samantaray, P. P. Singh, and B K Roy, A Comparative Study of PI & PID Based SMC for Anti-synchronization of Vallis System, 5th International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering - Recent Advances (CERA), IIT Roorkee, 2017.
13) J. Samantaray, P. P. Singh, and B K Roy, A Comparative Study of PI and PID Based SMC for Anti-Synchronisation of LorenzStenflo Chaotic System, IEEE INDICON, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India, December 15-17, 2017.
14) Piyush Pratap Singh, Jay Prakash Singh, and B K Roy, Tracking Control and Synchronization of Bhalekar-Gejji Chaotic Systems using Active Backstepping Control, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), Lyon, France, February 20-22, 2018.
15) R. Roy, K. K. Prabhakar and P. Kumar, “equivalent circuit for inverter fed induction motor,” in PES 2018 general meeting, USA.
16) Gaurav Bhatt and Shaik Affijulla, “Analysis of Large Scale PV Penetration Impact on IEEE 39-Bus Power System”, IEEE 58th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), Riga, Latvia, pp. 1-6, Oct 2017.
17) Himanshu Gupta and Supriyo Das, “Statistical Analysis of Oil Insulation Breakdown Voltage”, Proceedings of 2017 IEEE IEEM, December 2017, Singapore
18) Ksh. Milan Singh, Sanjoy Debbarman and Piyush Pratap Singh, “Doppler Velocity Measurement Using Closed-loop Goertzel Algorithm in PLL Technique,” IEEE ICIT International Conference, Feb. 20-22, 2018, Lyon, France.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
1) Pradip K. Sahu, B. M. Gunji, G. B. Mahanta and B. B. Biswal. “A Heuristic Comparison of Optimization Algorithms for the Trajectory Planning of a 4-axis SCARA Robot Manipulator”, Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for Data Analytics 2018, Springer International Journal of Data Science and Analytics.
2) Amruta Rout, B. B. Deepak, B. B. Biswal, G. B. Mahanta, and B. M. Gunji, “An Optimal Image Processing Method for Simultaneous Detection of Weld Seam Position and Weld Gap in Robotic Arc Welding.” International Journal of Manufacturing, Materials, and Mechanical Engineering (IJMMME) 8, no. 1 (2018): 37-53.
3) B. M. Gunji, B.B. Deepak, MR. Bahubalendruni and B.B. Biswal, “An Optimal Robotic Assembly Sequence Planning by Assembly Subsets Detection Method Using Teaching Learning Based Optimization Algorithm”. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering.
4) Rahul, Saurav Datta, Manoj Masanta, Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, Siba Sankar Mahapatra, Analysis on Surface Characteristics of Electro-Discharge Machined Inconel 718, Int. J. Materials and Product Technology, Vol. 56, Nos. 1/2, pp.135-168 2018
5) B. Panda, M. Leite, B. B. Biswal, X. Niu, and A. Garg, (2018), “Experimental and numerical modelling of mechanical properties of 3D printed honeycomb structures. Measurement, 116, 495-506.SCI Index
6) B. B. Deepak, B.M.Gunji, MR. Bahubalendruni and B. B. Biswal, (2018), “Assembly sequence planning using soft computing methods: A review”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering : 0954408918764459.
7) B. M. Gunji, B. B. Deepak and B.B. Biswal, (2017), A Novel Design for Assembly Approach for Modified Topology of Industrial Products. International Journal of Performability Engineering. 2017 Nov;13(7):1013.
8) Rahul, Saurav Datta, Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, SibaSankarMahapatra, Electrical discharge machining of Inconel 825 using cryogenically treated copper electrode: Emphasis on surface integrity and metallurgical characteristics, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 26, pp. 188-202, 04, 2017
9) Rahul, Saurav Datta, Manoj Masanta, Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, SibaSankarMahapatra, A Novel Satisfaction Function and Distance-Based Approach for Machining Performance Optimization during Electro-Discharge Machining on Super Alloy Inconel 718, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol.42. No 5, pp.1999-2020, 02, 2017.
10) Rahul, Kumar Abhishek, Saurav Datta, Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, SibaSankarMahapatra, Machining Performance Optimization during EDM of Inconel 718: A Case Experimental
Investigation, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 460-489, 06, 2017
11) B. M. Gunji, B. B. Deepak, M R. Bahubalendruni and B. B. Biswal, (2017). Hybridized genetic-immune based strategy to obtain optimal feasible assembly sequences. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations. 2017; 8(3):333- 46.
12) B. N. Panda, MR. Bahubalendruni, B. B. Biswal and M. Leite, (2017), “A CAD-based approach for measuring volumetric error in layered manufacturing.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 231.13 (2017): 2398-2406.
13) MR. Bahubalendruni and B. B. Biswal, (2017), A novel concatenation method for generating optimal robotic assembly sequences. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 231, no. 10 (2017): 1966-1977.
14) Asita Kumar Rath, Dayal R. Parhi, Harish Chandra Das, Manoj Kumar Muni, Priyadarshi Biplab Kumar , Analysis and use of fuzzy intelligent technique for navigation of humanoid robot in obstacle prone zone, Defence Technology, 1-6, 2018
15) Asita Kumar Rath, Harish Chandra Das, DayalR.Parhi, Priyadarshi Biplab Kumar , Application of artificial neural network for control and navigation of humanoid robot, Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences, 12, 3529-3538, 2018
16) Asita Kumar Rath, Dayal R.Parhi, Harish Chandra Das, Priyadarshi Biplab Kumar , Behaviour based navigational control of humanoid robot using genetic algorithm technique in cluttered environment, Modelling, Measurement and Control B, 91, 32- 36, 2018
17) Numerical, Experimental and Fuzzy Logic Applications for Investigation of Crack Location and Crack Depth Estimation in a Free-Free Aluminum Beam, Sanjay K. Behera, DayalR.Parhi, Harish Chandra Das , Vibrations in Physical Systems, 29, 1-20, 2018
18) Sanjay K. Behera, DayalR.Parhi, Harish Chandra Das , Approach to establish a Hybrid Intelligent Model for Crack Diagnosis in a Fix-Hinge Beam Structure , International Journal of Structural Integrity, accepted, 2018
19) Binayak Pattanayak, Siba Shankar Mohapatra, Harish Chandra Das, Mathematical Modelling for Low Temperature Batch Drying of Paddy using Fluidized Bed Technology, International Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Optimisation, 2018
20) Shakti P. Jena, Saroj K. Acharya, Harish C. Das, Pragyan P. Patnaik , Investigation of the effect of FeCl3 on combustion and emission of diesel engine with thermal barriercoating., Sustainable Environment Research, 28, 72-76, 2018
21) Pruthiviraj Nemalipuri, Dr. Malay Kumar Pradhan, Dr. Harish Chandra Das, Dr. Rabindra Narayan Mahapatra, Barsha Das , Prediction of Air pollutants Emitting from Chimney of a CHP using CFD, 9, 105-110, 2018
22) Pragyan P Patnaik, Shakti P Jena, Saroj K Acharya, Harish C Das, Effect of FeCl3 and diethyl ether as additives on compression ignition engine emissions, Sustainable Environment Research , 27, 154-161,2017
23) Saroj Kumar Padhi,Ranjeet Kumar Sahu, S. S. Mahapatra, Harish Chandra Das, Anoop Kumar Sood, Brundaban Patro,A. K. Mondal , Optimization of fused deposition modelling process parameters using a fuzzy inference system coupled with Taguchi philosophy, International Journal of Advance Manufacturing, 5, 231-242, 2017
24) Saroj Kumar Padhi, S.S. Mahappatra and Harish Chandra Das , Performance of a Copper electroplated plastic electrical discharge machining electrode compared to a Copper electrode, International Journal of Pure and applied Mathematics, 114, 459-469, 2017.
25) Sanjay K. Behera1, Dayal R. Parhi, Harish C. Das , A hybrid intelligent model for crack diagnosis in a free-free aluminium beam structure, Modelling, Measurement and Control B, 87, 2, 2018.
26) Application of genetic algorithm for crack diagnosis of a free-free aluminum beam with transverse crack subjected to axial and bending load, Sanjay K. Behera1, Dayal R. Parhi, Harish C. Das, , 2018
27) B. K. Sarkar, Modeling and Validation of a 2-DOF Parallel Manipulator for Pose Control Application Reference, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.-50, Page No:-234-241, 2018.
28) M. A. Singh, K. Das, D. K. Sarma, Thermal simulation of machining of alumina with wire electrical discharge machining process using assisting electrode, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 32, 1, Page No:333-343, 2018.
29) M.A. Singh, D.K. Sarma, Parametric and Subsurface Analysis of MWCNT Alumina Composites in WEDM Process, Ceramics International, Elsevier, Vol.-44, Page No:2186-2197, 2018.
30) M. A. Singh, D. K. Sarma, O. Hanzel, J. Sedláek, P. Šajgalík, Machinability analysis of multi walled carbon nanotubes filled alumina composites in Wire Electrical Discharge Machining process, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Elsevier, Vol.- 37, Page No:3107-3114, 2017.
31) U. Kashyap, K. Das, B. K. Debnath, Effect of surface modification of a rectangular vortex generator on heat transfer rate from a surface to fluid, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 127, Page No:61-78, 2018.
32) P. Ramesh, S. R. Nanda, V. Kulkarni and S. K. Dwivedy, Soft Computing Based Force Recovery Technique for Hypersonic Shock Tunnel Tests, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 18(05), 1871004, 2018.
33) P. Ramesh, S. R. Nanda, V. Kulkarni and S. K. Dwivedy, Application of neural-networks and neuro-fuzzy systems for the prediction of short-duration forces acting on the blunt bodies, Soft Computing, Pg:1-14, 2018.
34) N. Alom and U.K. Saha, Four decades of research into the augmentation techniques of Savonius wind turbine rotor, ASME Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 140, No. 5, pp: 050801-1-050801-14, 2018.
35) N. Alom and U.K. Saha, Performance evaluation of vent-augmented elliptical-bladed Savonius rotors by numerical simulation and wind tunnel experiments, Energy, Vol. 152, Page No: 277 -290, 2018.
36) A.C. Chandekar, B.K. Debnath, Computational investigation of air-biogas mixing device for different biogas substitutions and engine load variations, Renewable Energy, 127, 811-824, 2018.
37) H. C. Das, Investigation of the effect of FeCl3 on combustion and emission of diesel engine with thermal barrier coating,, Sustainable Environment Research, Vol.-28, Issue No.-2, Page No: -72-78, 2018.
38) H. C. Das, Effect of FeCl3 and diethyl ether as additives on compression ignition engine emissions, Sustainable Environment Research, Vol.-27, Issue No.-3, Page No: 154-161, 2017.
39) J. P. Panda, H. V. Warrior, S. Maity, A. Mitra, K. Sasmal, An improved model including length scale anisotropy for the pressure strain correlation of turbulence, Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol.139, Issue No.4, Page No: 044503-1 to 6, 2017.
40) T. Bose, A. R. Mohanty, Large amplitude axisymmetric vibration of a circular plate having a circumferential crack, Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol.124, Page No: 194–202, 2017.
1) G. B. Mahanta, B. B. V. L. Deepak, B. B. Biswal, Amruta Rout, and B. M. Gunji, “Design Optimization of Robotic Gripper Links Using Accelerated Particle Swarm Optimization Technique.” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Informatics, 2018, pp. 337-345. Springer, Singapore
2) G. B. Mahanta, Amruta Rout, B. M. Gunji, B. B. V. L. Deepak, and B. B. Biswal, “Application of Hybrid Nelder-Mead Bat Algorithm to Improve the Grasp Quality during the Automated Robotic Grasping.” Procedia Computer Science 133, 2018.
3) B. M. Gunji, B.B.Deepak, B.B. Biswal, G.B.Mahanta, and Amruta Rout, , Robotic Optimal Assembly Sequence Using Improved Cuckoo Search Algorithm. Procedia Computer Science, 2018, 133, pp.323-330.
4) Amruta Rout, M. Dileep, G.B. Mahanta, B. B. V. L. Deepak, and B. B. Biswal. “Optimal time-jerk trajectory planning of 6 axis welding robot using TLBO method.” Procedia Computer Science133 ,2018, 537-544.
5) G. B. Mahanta, B. B. V. L. Deepak, and B. B.Biswal, “Geometric modelling and design optimization of a robotic gripper using meta-heuristic optimization techniques”, International Conference on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence” May 21-22, 2018 Los Angeles USA
6) B. M. Gunji, P. K .Sahu, B. B. V. L. Deepak, and B. B. Biswal.”Modified BAT Algorithm for Optimum Assembly Sequence Planning.” In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, , 2018, vol. 377, no. 1, p. 012091. IOP Publishing.
7) B. M. Gunji, B.B. Deepak, MR. Bahubalendruni and B.B. Biswal, (2017), Optimal Assembly Sequence Planning Using Hybridized Immune-Simulated Annealing Technique. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2017 Jan 1;4(8):8313-22.
8) J. Vinod, P. Venkaiah, B. K. Sarkar, Francis Turbine Igv Control Under Force Estimation, INCOM18, Period -4 t0 6 January 2018, Place -Jadavpur University, Kolkata, Page -769-772, 2018.
9) P. Venkaiah, K. Das, B. K. Sarkar, Power Control Of The Small Scale Variable Speed Variable Pitch Wind Turbine, INCOM18, Period -4 t0 6 January 2018, Place -Jadavpur University, Kolkata, Page -795-798, 2018.
10) P. Venkaiah B. K.. Sarkar, Position Control of the Hydraulically Actuated Francis Turbine Inlet Guide Vane, ASME 2017 Power Conference Joint With ICOPE-17 collocated with the ASME 2017 11th International Conference on Energy Sustainability, the ASME 2017 15th International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology, and the ASME 2017 Nuclear Forum, Period -June 26–30, 2017, Place -Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, Page -V002T09A004; 9 pages, 2017.
11) P. Venkaiah, K. Das, E. K. Mawsor and B. K. Sarkar, Wind Turbine Pitching System Design And Controlin The Context Of NorthEast India, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference in Advances in Energy Research (ICAER), Dec 12- 14, 2017, IIT Bombay, India.
12) M.A. Singh, D.K. Sarma, H.M. Kalita, C. Marthong, Analysis of material removal and surface characteristics in machining multi walled carbon nanotubes filled alumina composites by WEDM process, 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (D2ME 2017), Period -14-09-2017 to 16-09-2017, Place -Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australlia, Page -6, 2017.
13) C. Marthong, D.K.Sarma, H.M. Kalita, Effect of aspect ratio and volume fraction of PET fibre on the mechanical properties of PFRC, 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (D2ME 2017), Period -14-09-2017 to 16-09-2017, Place -Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australlia, Page -6, 2017.
14) H.M. Kalita, A.K. Sarma, C. Marthong, D.K.Sarma, 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (D2ME 2017), Period -14-09-2017 to 16-09-2017, Place -Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australlia, Page -6, 2017.
15) A.K.S. Kushwaha, R.S. Das, A simplified ANN model to assess the performance of a liquid desiccant air-conditioning system, International Conference on Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Period -12-13 April, Place -Coimbatore, 2017.
16) P.J. Bezbaruah, A. Das, R.S. Das, B.K. Sarkar, Numerical investigation on triangular fin based solar air heater, 6th International Conference on Advances in Energy Research. Paper ID: 361, December 12-14, 2017, IIT Bombay.
17) P. Kumar, A. Parveen, R.S. Das, “Coupled Heat and Mass Transport in an Indirect Membrane Contactor with Wicking Material for Liquid Desiccant Dehumidification”, Paper No. IHMTC2017-05-0607, International Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2017), December 27-10, 2017, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad.
18) Alom, N., Kumar, N and Saha, U.K., 2017. “Aerodynamic performance of an elliptical-bladed Savonius rotor under the influence of number of blades and shaft,” Paper No. GTIndia2017-4554, ASME Gas Turbine India Conference, December 7–8, Bangalore, India.
19) Alom, N., Borah, B., and Saha, U.K., 2018, “An insight into the drag and lift characteristics of modified Bach and Benesh profiles of Savonius rotor,” Energy Procedia, Vol. 144, pp. 50-56.
20) A.C. Chandekar and B.K. Debnath, “Design and Optimization of Air-Biogas Mixing Device for Dual Fuel Diesel Engines”, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference in Advances in Energy Research (ICAER), Paper No. 221, Dec 12- 14, 2017, IIT Bombay, India.
21) A.C. Chandekar and B.K. Debnath, “Investigating the Flow Characteristics of an Air-Biogas Mixing Device through Computational Fluid Dynamics”, Proceedings of the 44th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP), Paper No. 167, Dec 14-16, 2017, Kerala, India.
22) S. Roy, T. Bose, K. Debnath, “Influence of the Delamination Geometry on the Shear Behaviour of Glass/Epoxy Composites”, National Conference on Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Metrology (NCAMMM 2018), February 16-17, 2018, CSIRCMERI, Durgapur, India.
23) P. Nemalipuri, M. K. Pradhan, H. C. Das, R. N. Mahapatra, B. Das, “Prediction of Air Pollutants Emitting from Chimney of A CHP Using CFD” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Science and Manufacturing, (ETESM-2018), 28th -29 th Mar. 2018, IGIT, Sarang.
Department of Civil Engineering
1) H. M. Kalita, A. K. Sarma, An implicit scheme for shallow water flow with wet dry interface, Water Resources, Vol.-45, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -61–68, 2018.
2) H. M. Kalita, A simple and efficient numerical model for simulating one dimensional dam break flows, Int. J. Hydrology Science and Technology (In press)
3) Chakraborty R., Dey A. (2018) Effect of Toe Cutting on Hillslope Stability. In: I.V. A., Maji V. (eds) Geotechnical Applications. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 13. Springer, Singapore.
4) K. Khate, M. L. Patton, C. Marthong, Structural behaviour of stainless steel stub column under axial compression: a FE study, International Journal of Steel Structures, Springer, Vol.-18, Page Nos -1-18, 2018.
5) K. Khate, M. L. Patton, C. Marthong, Numerical Modelling of lean duplex stainless steel stub column built-up sections under pure axial compression, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and control systems, Vol.-10, Page Nos -948-959, 2018.
6) Sahoo, S., Manna, B. and Sharma, K. G. (2018). “Seismic response of a steep nailed soil slope: Shaking table test and numerical studies.” International Symposium on Geotechnics of Transportation Infrastructure (ISGTI 2018), IIT Delhi, India, April 07-08.
7) P. Pathak and S. Sharma, Sorption isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics of the contaminants onto Indian soils, Journal of Environmental Engineering, Journal of Environmental Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 144, Issue 10, 2018.
8) N. Koshy, S.S U, S.Sharma, J. Joseph,V.Sharma and D.N. Singh, B. Jha, Characterization of the Soil Samples from the Lonar Crater, India, Geotechnical Engineering Journal of the SEAGS & AGSSEA, Vol.49, Issue 1, 2018.
9) C. Marthong, A.S. Sangma, S.A. Choudhury, R.N. Pyrbot, S.L. Tron, L. Mawroh, G.S. Bharti (2017). “Structural Behavior of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Beam-Column Connection in Presence of Micro Concrete at Joint Region”, 11, 243-251.
10) Comingstarful Marthong (2018). “Behaviour of recycled aggregate concrete beam-column connections in presence of PET fibers at the joint region,” Computers and Concrete, Techno Press, 21 (6), pp. 669-679.
11) Sahoo, S., Manna, B. and Sharma, K. G. (2017). “Seismic stability of a steep nailed soil slope- Shaking table testing and numerical analysis.” 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (19th ICSMGE), Seoul, Republic of Korea, September 17-22, pp. 2195-2198.
12) C. Marthong, A. S. Sangma, Md. S. A.Choudhury, R. N. Pyrbot, S. L. Tron ,L. Mawroh, G. S. Bharti, Structural Behavior of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Beam-Column Connection in Presence of Micro Concrete at Joint Region, Structures, Elsevier, Vol.-11, Page Nos -243–251, 2017.
13) M. L. Patton, K. D. Singh, Buckling of fixed-ended concrete-filled steel columns under axial compression, International Journal of Steel Structures, Springer, Vol.-17(3), 1-13, 2017.
14) D. Podder, A. Gadagi, N. R. Mandal, S. Kumar, L. Singh, and S. Das, Numerical investigation on the effect of thermomechanical tensioning on the residual stresses in thin stiffened panels, Journal of Ship Production and Design, Vol.-33, Issue No.-1, Page Nos -1-11, 2017.
15) A. Gadagi, N. R. Mandal, D. Podder, S. Kumar, Experimental and numerical investigation on the effect of Thermo-Mechanical Tensioning on weld induced out-of-plane distortion, Journal of Ship Production and Design, Issue No.-Accepted, 2017.
16) Dibyendu Adak, Manas Sarkar, Saroj Mandal. Structural behavior of nano-silica modified fly ash based geopolymer concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 135, 2017, 430–439.
17) SJ Chithambaram, S Kumar, MM Prasad, D Adak, Effect of parameters on the compressive strength of fly ash based geopolymer concrete. Structural concrete, https://doi.org/10.1002/suco.201700235. 8. M Maiti, M Sarkar, S Xu, S Das, D Adak, S Maiti, Application of silica nanoparticles to develop faujasite nano-composite for heavy metal and carcinogenic dye degradation. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy, https://doi.org/10.1002/ ep.12904.
1) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2018). Influence of Toe Cutting on Seismic Response of a Typical Hill-Slope in North East India. 16th ARC, Taipei, Taiwan. (Abstract Accepted)
2) Chakraborty, R. and Dey, A. (2018) .Stochastic Modelling of the Spatial Variability of Soil. GeoMEast2018, Cairo, Egypt. (Accepted).
3) Chakraborty R., Dey A. (2018). A Comparison of 1D and 2D Spatial Variability in Probabilistic Slope Stability Analysis. International Symposium of Geotechnics for Transportation Infrastructure, Delhi. Pp. 336-341.
4) Year 2017:
5) H. M. Kalita, A. K. Sarma, C. Marthong, D. K. Sarma, A few simple CFD models for flow simulation around groyne, 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering, 14-16 September, Melbourne, Page Nos 1-6, 2017.
6) Chakraborty R., Dey A. (2017). Importance of Spatial Variability on Probabilistic Slope Stability. Indian Geotechnical Conference, Guwahati.
7) H. M. Kalita, A semi implicit finite difference model for dam break flow simulation over complex river bed, National Conference on Hydrology and Watershed Management (NCHWM-2017), Period -24-25 March, Place -NIT Silchar, 2017 .
8) Susmita Sharma, Pankaj Pathak(2017) “Categorization of Biosolids, A Vital Biological Resource for Sustainable Agriculture” Paris France May 18-19, 2017, 19 (5) Part XII. 19thInternational Conference on Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering ICCEAE 2017.
9) Pankaj Pathak, Susmita Sharma (2017) “Study of Strontium Sorption onto Indian Bentonite” Paris France May 18-19, 2017, 19 (5) Part XII.19thInternational Conference on Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering ICCEAE 2017.
10) Jaswanth G., Kumar S., and Sharma H., “Impact testing Facility: BHISM for Performance based Blast Resistant Design of Reinforced Concrete (RC) Structures”, Procedia Engineering, 173, pp563 – 569, 2017.
11) S.Sharma, P. Pathak, Categorization of Biosolids, A Vital Biological Resource for Sustainable Agriculture, 19th International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering, Period -18-19 May, Place -Paris, France, 2017. 8
12) P. Pathak, S. Sharma, Study of Strontium Sorption onto Indian Bentonite, 19th International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering, Period -18-19 May, Place -Paris, France, 2017.
13) Comingstarful Marthong, Deba Kumar Sarma & Hriday Mani Kalita (2017), “Effect of aspect ratio and volume fraction of PET fiber on the mechanical properties of PFRC,” 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering, Swinburne Melbourne, 14th-16th Sept. 2017
14) Saroj Mandal, Dibyendu Adak, Anti-microbial efficiency of nano silver-silica modified geopolymer mortar. CONSEC 2016, Politecnico di Milano, Lecco, Lake Como, Italy. 2 (2017) 49-54.
Department of Physics
1) K. Senthilkumar, T. Yoshida, Y. Fujita, Formation of D–VZn complex defects and possible p-type conductivity of ZnO nanoparticle via hydrogen adsorption, Journal of Material Science, 53, 11977, (2018).
2) Arpita Nath, Pooja Sharma and Alika Khare ,Laser Provoked Metastable Phases in Liquids, Laser Physics Letters , 15 , 026001,(2018).
3) Arpita Nath, JA Dharmadhikari, AK Dharmadhikari, D Mathur, S Mazumdar, Ultrafast dynamics of hemin aggregates, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 19, 26862, (2017).
4) Arpita Nath and Alika Khare , Functional Activity of TiO2 Nanocolloids Generated From Diverging High Power Laser Beams , Radiation Effects and Defects in Solids , 2018 (DOI: 10.1080/10420150.2018.1509860).
5) D. Kharkongor, W. L. Reenbohn, Mangal C. Mahato, Inertial frictional ratchets and their load bearing efficiencies, Journal of Statistical Mechanics 2018, 033209 (2018).
6) K Bhuyan, A Bhattacharjee, PR Alapati,Sensing of ammonia gas by undoped and aluminum-doped tin oxide nanoparticles by Raman spectroscopy, Pramana 91, 32, (2018).
7) D Bhattacharjee, R Mishra, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee, Experimental and DFT generated Raman study of two bent-core monomeric liquid crystalline compounds, Liquid Crystals, 1, (2018).
8) R Mishra, A Bhattacharjee, D Bhattacharjee, KN Singh, PR Alapati, Temperature-dependent Raman study of pure and silver nanoparticles dispersed N-(4-n-heptyloxybenzylidene)-4’-n-butylaniline (7O. 4), Liquid Crystals, 1, (2018).
9) D Bhattacharjee, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee, Theoretical investigation of nonlinear optical and vibrational properties of two liquid crystalline compounds, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 255, 80, (2018)
10) D Bhattacharjee, PR Alapati, A Bhattacharjee, Comparative experimental optical studies on 7. O5O. 7 dimeric liquid crystal compound using theoretical models, Liquid Crystals, 45, 586, (2018).
11) Ramanuj Mishra, Ayon Bhattacharjee, Debanjan Bhattacharjee, Keisham Nanao Singh, Binod Gogoi, Parameswara Rao Alapati,Temperature-dependent vibrational
spectroscopic studies of pure and gold nanoparticles dispersed 4-n-Hexyloxy-4’- cyanobiphenyls, Liquid Crystals, 1, 1,(2018).
12) SP Choudhury, N Kumari, A Bhattacharjee, Study of structural, electrical and optical properties of Ni-doped SnO2 for device application: experimental and theoretical approach Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 28 , 18003,(2017).
13) M Lyndem, R Dabrowski, A Bhattacharjee, Study of the effect of temperature on the optical properties of a laterally Fluorinated LC compound, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals 658, 81, (2017)
14) Sandip Paul Choudhury, D Bhattacharjee, A Bhattacharjee, Humidity-Dependent Impedance and DFT Analysis of Pure and Cu-Doped SnO2 Thin Films, Surface Review and Letters,25, 1850106, (2017)
15) Vivek Kumar, Deepak Gupta and Rajesh Kumar, Optimizing Photovoltaic Charge Generation of Hybrid Heterojunction Core− Shell Silicon Nanowire Arrays: An FDTD Analysis, ACS Omega 3, 4123, (2018).
Department of Chemistry
1) S. Das, A. Karn, R. Sharma, M.A. Rohman, S. Koley, P. Ghosh, A. Singha Roy*, Characterization of non-covalent binding of 6-hydroxyflavone and 5,7-dihydroxyflavone with bovine hemoglobin: Multi-spectroscopic and molecular docking analyses, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2018, 178, 40-52.
2) S. Das, P. Ghosh, S. Koley, A. Singha Roy*, Binding of naringin and naringenin with hen egg white lysozyme: A spectroscopic investigation and molecular docking study, Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2018, 192, 211-221.
3) S. Das, M. A. Rohman, A. Singha Roy*, Exploring the non-covalent binding behaviours of 7-hydroxyflavone and 3-hydroxyflavone with hen egg white lysozyme: Multi-spectroscopic and molecular docking perspectives, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology B: Biology, 2018, 180, 25-38.
4) A. K. Paul, D. Donzis, W. L. Hase, Collisional Intermolecular Energy Transfer From a N2 Bath at Room Temperature to a Vibrationally “Cold” C6F6 Molecule Using Chemical Dynamics Simulations, Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2017, 121, 4049- 4057.
5) H. N. Bhandari, X. Ma, A. K. Paul, P. Smith, W. L. Hase, PSO Method for Fitting an Analytic Potential Energy Function. Application to I-(H2O), Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 2018, 14, 1321-1332.
6) O. M. El-Kadri, A. A. Siddique, M. D. Eaton, N. K. Nath, Synthesis and characterization of two dioxidomolybdenum(VI) complexes bearing amidinato and pyrazolato ligands and their use in thin film growth and oxygen atom transfer reactions, Polyhedron, 2018, 147, 36-41.
7) K. Kumar Sarmah, P. Sarma, D. R. Rao, P. Gupta, N. K. Nath, M. Arhangelskis, R. Thakuria, Mechanochemical Synthesis of Olanzapine Salts and Their Hydration Stability Study Using Powder X-ray Diffraction, Crystal Growth and Design, 2018, 18, 2138-2150.
8) N. K. Nath, M. Hazarika, P. Gupta, N. R. Ray, A. K. Paul, E. Nauha, Plastically bendable crystals of probenecid and its cocrystal with 4,4′-Bipyridine, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2018, 1160, 20-25.
Department of Mathematics
1) Saikat Mukherjee, Youngsaeng Lee, Jong-Min Kim, Jun Jang, and Jeong-Soo Park, “Construction of bivariate asymmetric copulas”Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods, Vol.-25, Issue No.-2, Page Nos - 217-234, 2018. https://doi.org/10.29220/CSAM.2018.25.2.217
2) G.S. Seth, R. Sharma, B. Kumbhakar and R. Tripathi, MHD Stagnation Point Flow over Exponentially Stretching Sheet with Exponentially Moving Free-Stream, Viscous Dissipation, Thermal Radiation and Non-Uniform Heat Source/Sink, Diffusion Foundations, Vol. 11, pp 182-190, 2017
3) S.O. Adesanya, H.A. Ogunseye and Srinivas Jangili, “Unsteady squeezing flow of a radiative Eyring-Powell fluid channel flow with chemical reactions”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences (Elsevier), Vol.-125, pp. 440-447, 2018. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1290072917315016
4) Srinivas Jangili, S. O. Adesanya, J. A. Falade and G. Nagaraju, “Entropy generation analysis for a radiative micropolar fluid flow through a vertical channel saturated with non-Darcian porous medium”, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics (Springer), Vol.-3, Issue No.-2, Page Nos -1-24, 2017. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40819-017-0322-8
5) Srinivas Jangili and O.A. Beg, “Homotopy study of entropy generation in magnetized micropolar flow in a vertical parallel plate channel with buoyancy effect”, Heat Transfer
Research (Begell House), Vol.-49, Issue No.-6, PageNos-529-553, 2018. http://www.dl.begellhouse.com/journals/46784ef93dddff27,359b3b593a78373c,287c5e1908580a3b.html
6) Q. Hong, N. Jana, S. Kumar & K. Chatterjee, Stress-strength models with more than two states under exponential distribution. Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods. Vol. 46, No. 1, pp.120-132, 2017.
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
1. B. Samita Devi, P. S. Mangang, ‘Gender and Power Struggle in the Domestic Sphere: A Contemporary Crisis’, Contemporary Discourse: A Peer Reviewed International Journal, Vol.-9, Issue No.-1, 2018.
2. B. Samita Devi, P. S. Mangang, ‘August Strindberg on the ‘Woman Question’ and ‘Male Malady’’, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol.-8, Issue No. 1, 2018.
3. R. Lyngwa, P. S. Mangang, ‘The Representation of Oppression in Vijay Tendulkar’s Sakharam Binder’, Contemporary Discourse: A Peer Reviewed International Journal, Vol.-9, Issue No.-1, 2018.
NB. B. Samita Devi and R. Lyngwa are PhD Research Scholars of HS Department.
1. R. Lyngwa & P. S. Mangang. ‘Vijay Tendulkar’s In-yer-face Treatment of Oppression and Violence: Themes and Techniques in Gidhade.’ A Two Day International Conference on Multiculturalism on 24th & 25th Jan 2018 at Manipur University.
2. A. Ashangbam & P. S. Mangang. ‘Masculinity and the Disabled Men.’ A Two Day International Conference on Multiculturalism on 24th & 25th Jan 2018 at Manipur University.
3. P. S. Mangang. ‘How Ibsen Created Tension in his Plays?’ A Two Day International Conference on Multiculturalism on 24th & 25th Jan 2018 at Manipur University.
4. S. K. Jaiswal, A. D. Sarma and 3 others. ‘EvoCut: A New Generalization of Albert-Barabasi Model for Evolution of Complex Networks.’ 22nd Conference of Finnish-Russian University Cooperation in Telecommunications (FRUCT), 15th to 18th May 2018 at Jyvaskyla, Finland.