RegistrationRegistration Fee Link
Registration Charges (Hybrid Mode)
|Early Bird Registration Charge (Before 10th February, 2023)||Author Category||Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Main Author||Delgates from Industry/Academia||INR 6000||USD 200|
|Students||INR 3500||USD 100|
|Co-presenter (or) Attendee||Delgates from Industry/Academia||INR 1000||USD 50|
|Students||INR 500||USD 30|
NOTE: After the due date of Early Bird Registration, an additional amount of 10% shall be applicable to both Indian and Foreign Delegates.
Mode of Payment: (NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS/ Direct Deposit/ Swift Transfer)
|Account Name:||ISSETA NITM|
|Bank Name:||Bank of Baroda, Laitumkhrah Branch, Laitumkhrah,Shillong,793003|
|IFSC Code:||BARB0LAITUM ( fifth character is zero)|
- At least one author (Main Author) of each accepted paper must register before 10th February, 2023. Papers without one registered author will not be included in the final program for presentation and publication.
- Each full fee registration is entitled to present/publish only one (1) manuscript. The maximum number of pages in the manuscript is limited to 12 pages only.
- Please keep a copy of the transaction ID, generated by the payment gateway / by your bank. You may need it to track your payment/registration.
- The registration fee paid is non-refundable.
- To complete the registration process, authors must fill the Google Form by 10th February, 2023, 11:59 PM (separately for each paper Id) after making the payment.
Note: (Optional for Co-presenter registration)
- The authors of accepted papers may opt for presentation jointly. In such cases, the presentation certificate will be provided to the both the main author and Co-presenter upon the registration.
- Both the main author and the Co-presenter should register separately in the respective category and fill the Google form accordingly.
Attendee registration (Non-Author) includes access to keynote sessions, panel discussion and access to all the conference technical sessions. Attendee registration is does not entail inclusion of papers in symposium proceedings. Upon successful registration, a participation certificate will be provided.
- The last date of registration under Attendee category is 20th February, 2023 .