Before Creating a PDF
• Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document (paper). The copyright notice is: 978-0-7881-3267-9/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
• Please see the word template by clicking here, for help regarding how to place the copyright notice on the first page of the paper only
• Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your IEEE PDF eXpress account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
✔ 50861X for the Conference ID
✔ your email address
✔ a password required to login
An online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress can direct login using the above information (Conference Id, email and password).
After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress. Download your paper (PIDxx) upon successful processing through PDF eXpress.
• Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF express check) through the author console in CMT.
• Please change the file name of the pdf Express checked camera ready paper to PIDxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to CMT.
• Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Authors are requested to verify all authors have been added as authors/co-authors in CMT submission site.
• After uploading the final camera ready paper (the paper must have passed PDF Check in IEEE PDF eXpress), click on ‘Submit IEEE copyright Form’ link to enter the IEEE Copyright Form Submission CMT page. Click on the IEEE copyright website link. Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form.
• After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF (The corresponding author would have received the copyright form through email also).
• Now authors must upload it (or ‘drop files here’ menu) on the same page in CMT in the “submit IEEE copyright Form” section. Please note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors and it is a mandatory process for your submission to complete.
At least one author must register to include the paper in the conference. Please check the registration page on the conference website http://icepenitm2020.org/ to complete the registration.