Final Camera Ready Paper
IEEE Copyright Form Submission
Step 1: Final Camera ready paper preparation
- Please follow IEEE two column A4 size standard conference format for preparing
manuscript. Paper must not contain 1st, 2nd, Dr., Mr., Prof. etc. in the
author’s name. Also, no
author biography at the end. For more details please visit: IEEE Templates
- Revised Version: Paper must be revised based on reviewers’ comments/suggestions.
reviewer’s comments are already notified thorough email and also available in
the CMT paper
authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the
reviewers/meta-reviewers have been
addressed in the final camera ready paper.
- The maximum page limit is six pages including references. Extra two pages (i.e.
maximum of 8
pages) may be allowed with over length page charge of Rs. 2000 / $ 25 per page.
- Similarity with other papers should be low (i.e. a similarity index below 20 %
is only acceptable for
publication in IEEE Xplore). Maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file
format is Adobe PDF
(.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
Step 2: PDF eXpress check
- Before Creating a PDF
Creating your IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your
source document (final
camera ready paper). The copyright notice
is: 979-8-3503-1312-3/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
- Please see the word template by clicking here, for help regarding how
place the copyright
notice on the first page of the paper only
- Proofread your final camera ready paper thoroughly to confirm that it
will require no revision.
- New Users, Create new account
- Conference details
Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will
be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress can direct login using the above
(Conference Id, email and password).
After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper
express. Download your paper (PIDxx) upon successful processing through
- 57949X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password required to login
Step 3: Paper Submission
- Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF express check)
through below conference final paper submission Google form only as well as
respective CMT account.
- Please change the file name of the pdf Express checked camera ready paper to PIDxx
(where xx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to Google form and CMT account.
- Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in
the final paper. Authors are requested to verify all authors have been added as
authors/co-authors in CMT submission site.
Step 4: Submission of the copyright form through
- The corresponding or primary author of the paper shall visit the respective CMT
account to sign the electronic Copyright form.
- Under Actions tab, click the “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”.
- A page will open with details of your paper for IEEE Copyright Form Submission.
- Next, Click here to redirect to the IEEE
Copyright Web Site.
- Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form.
- After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an
option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF (The corresponding
author would have received the copyright form through email also).
- Now authors must upload it (or ‘drop files here’ menu) on the same page in Google
form in the “submit IEEE copyright Form” section and in CMT account also. Please
note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors
and it is a mandatory process for your submission to complete.
Step 5: Conference Registration
Please ensure at least one author must register to include the paper in the conference.
Please check the
registration page on the conference website https://nitm.ac.in/icepe2023/index.html to complete