Computational Theory, Power Amplifier
First principles study of aluminium scandium nitride (AlScN) alloy system: Prospective material for optoelectronics
|1st to 3rd March 2022||2nd INUP – i2i Familiarization Workshop on Nano &Bio Materials and Devices, held at Centre for Nanotechnology, IIT Guwahati|
|04th Nov, 2020 ||One day Seminar Scientific Advances & Challenges in Solar Energy and Conversion into Electricity and Fuels at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University.|
|17th May to 23th May, 2020 ||Cutting-edge Research Instrument in Nano Science and Nanotechnology at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. |
|17th Jan, 2019||One Day Seminar “ACS ON CAMPUS” at CSIR-IICT Hyderabad|
- A. Mahapatra, N. Parikh, H. Kumari, M Pandey, M. Kumar, D. Prochowicz, A. Kalam, M.Tavakoli, P. Yadav “Suppressing Ion Migration in Methylammonium Lead Tri-Bromide Single Crystal via Lead Sulfate Passivation” Journal of Applied Physics (AIP)
- A. Mahapatra, H. Kumari, D. Prochowicz, J. Kruszynska, S. Satapathi, Seckinakin, P. Kumar, Z. Fazel, M. Tavakol, P. Yadav. “Effect of Bromine Doping on Charge Transfer, Ion Migration and Stability of the Single Crystalline MAPb(BrxI1?x)3 Photodetector”. Journal of Materials Chemistry C (JMCC).
- N. Parikh, S. Narayanan, H. Kumari, D. Prochowicz, M Tavakol, S. Satapathi P. Yadav. “Progress and Prospects of Light intensity modulated small perturbation techniques for Perovskite Solar cells”. Wiley VCH.
- 23/08/2019 – 11/02/2022: Junior Research Fellow, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gujarat, India “Mechanochemical approach for perovskite solar cell: A way towards efficient stable and low-cost solar cells”- Department of Science & Technology (DST) funded project.
- 22/07/2018 - 10/06/2019: M.Tech. Project, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Hyderabad, India. "Synthesis and Investigation of optical properties of perylene doped-methylammonium lead halide perovskite nanocrystals".