Based on the online applications received, the initial shortlisted candidates are called for appearing the written test and/or Interview on the following date and time.
Written Test and/or Interview 13-12-2022 to 14-12-2022
Document Verification (To be conducted by the concerned dept) 13-12-2022 (1st half)
Instructions to candidates
1. Before the written test and/or interview, the candidates must attend a document verification process to be conducted by the concerned department as per the date and time mentioned above.
2. Only after successful verification of documents, the candidates can proceed to the written test and/or interview. Instructions and guidelines including the time and room allotted for the written test and/or interview will be
mailed by the concerned department. Hence, candidates are required to check their email frequently for updates.
3. The candidates must keep ready all their certificates, marksheets, etc. during the document verification process. Those candidates in their final year must mention properly in the summary sheet their pending documents if not yet received from the last Institute attended.
4. Candidates should be present as per the allotted date and time. Request for rescheduling the written test and/or interview date or time will not be entertained.
5. Candidates should fill the summary sheet and submit during the document verification process.
1.Shortlisted List under Full Time category (Annexure I)
2.Shortlisted List under Sponsored (Part Time) category (Annexure II)
3.Not Recommended List under Full Time category (Annexure III)
4.Not Recommended List under Sponsored (Part Time) category (Annexure IV)
5.Summary Sheet (Fulltime | Parttime)
Dean (Academic Affairs)