Dr. Prabir Kumar Saha
|Sl. No.||Title of Project||PI||Co-PI||Funding Agency||Sanctioned Amount||Start Yr - End Yr (Duration)||Status|
|1.||AI Empowered Advanced Wireless Communication Systems||Dr. P. Rangababu|
1. Dr. Shravan Kumar Bandari
2. Dr. Abhishek Sarkhel
3. Dr. Ch V Rama Rao
4. Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar
5. Dr. Satyendra Singh Yadav
|DST sponsored FIST Level - 1|
(Sanction Number: SR/FST/ET-I/2020/689)
|2.||Deep-cancellation: A deep learning approach to mitigate interference in GFDM receiver for future wireless systems||Dr. Shravan Kumar Bandari||-||TEQIP-III||1,83,000 INR||2021-2023||On-going|
3) Book Chapters:
1) Reviewer for the following Journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (IEEE)
- IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (IEEE)
- IEEE Communications Letters (IEEE)
- IET Communications
- IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- AEU- International Journal of Electronics and Communications (Elsevier)
- Physical Communication (Elsevier)
- International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS, Wiley)
- Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (ETT, Wiley)
- ICT Express (Elsevier)
- IETE Journal of Research (Taylor & Francis)
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems
2) Reviewer for the following conferences:
- Machine learning, Deep learning and Computational Intelligence for wireless communication (MDCWC-2020), Springer
- IEEE International conference on advances in computing, communications and informatics (ICACCI) 2019
- International conference communications, signal processing and VLSI (IC2SV) 2019
- IEEE Globecom Conference 2017
3) Invited talks and session chairs:
- Online expert lecture on “Deep learning for wireless communication” as part of Two week online FDP on “Recent Research Trends and Applications of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning'', Organized by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT-WARANGAL & In association with KU College of Engineering & Technology, Kakatiya University, Warangal, India,
10 - 20 August 2022.
- Session chair for workshop on "Machine learning, Deep learning and Computational Intelligence for wireless communication (MDCWC-2020)", NIT Tiruchirapalli, India, 22-24 October 2020.
- Delivered invited talk titled, "Compressed sensing for beyond 5G applications using deep learning", in the online faculty development program on "Recent Trends in Communication Technologies" (RTCT-2020) organized by Vaagdevi College of Engineering (Autonomous, JNTU Hyderabad), India, 10-14 October 2020.
- Delivered invited talk titled, "Introduction to GFDM for 5G applications", in the online faculty development program on "Recent Trends in Communication Technologies (RTCT-2020)" organized by Vaagdevi College of Engineering (Autonomous, JNTU Hyderabad), India, 10-14 October 2020.
- Delivered invited talk titled, "Compressed sensing for B5G: A 60 min tour", in the National Webinar on "Recent Advancement of system Design Towards 5G Communication (RASDT5C-2021) " organized by Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engg., Haldia Institute of Technology, West Bengal, India, 11-13 January 2021.
4) Technical program committee (TPC) for the Machine learning, Deep learning, and Computational Intelligence for wireless communication (MDCWC)-2020 conference.
5) Technical program committee (TPC) for the IC2SV-2019 conference.
6) Technical event coordinator for National conference on Recent Advances in Communication and Electronics Engineering (RACEE), organized by NIT Warangal, 2016.
1) Institution Activities:
2) Departmental Activities:
|Sl. No.||Title of the Program||Organized by||From||To||Duration|
|1.||National Conference on Recent Advances in Communication and Electronics Engineering||National Institute of Technology Warangal, India||21-Oct-2016||22-Oct-2016||2 days|
|2.||Fifth International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications, and Informatics||The LNM Institute of Information technology, Jaipur, India||21-Sep-2016||24-Sep-2016||4 days|
|3.||Sixth International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications||Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi, India||06-Sep-2016||08-Sep-2016||3 days|
|4.||European Wireless conference||Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Budapest, Hungary||20-May-2015||22-May-2015||3 days|
|5.||Graphical System Design Approach for Research in Power Systems, Power Electronics, and Communications||NIT Warangal and National Instruments, India||03-Oct-2013||04-Oct-2013||2 days|
|6.||Scientific Computing with MATLAB||NIT Warangal, India||22-Sep-2013||26-Sep-2013||5 days|
|7.||Good Laboratory Practices||NIT Warangal, India||13-Sep-2013||13-Sep-2013||1 day|
|8.||International Conference on Communications, Devices and Intelligent Systems||Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India||28-Dec-2012||29-Dec-2012||2 days|
|Sl. No.||Nature of Training||Duration||Organization where training was provided||Year|
|1.||Five Days Intensive Training program on NI Communication System Design Platform||May 17- May 21, 2016||National Instruments, Bangalore section, India||2016|
|2.||Indo-French center for applied mathematics (IFCAM) summer school||July 07- July 25, 2014||Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India||2014|